CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Crafts!

  It's a new year!  It's time to dust off all the craft projects you put to the side during the holidays and start up fresh!
  This year is bringing so many exciting things!  Projects galore...organizing techniques...oh...and before I forget...A BRAND NEW BABY GIRL! (Well, that's what this year has brought ME so far.)  I hope that this year will be just as exciting as last.  
  I want to begin the year on a bright and organized note.  As I set up my new studio, I will post my efforts here for you to follow.  I want to help you get organized!  I can do that by showing you what works for me and my studio, or I can come straight to you and help you with your very own space and craft projects.  Any questions can also be sent to email...I will do my best to help you get to a place where you can jump in and start crafting with no stressful mess!
  The second thing I want to show you is how to keep up (or catch up) with your scrapbooking.  I have had a big year...moving...getting married...having a baby...having a toddler with me the whole time.  This left little time for my own scrapbooking.  I want to try and "catch up" a little bit.  I will post my efforts here for you to see.  I want to make them quick and easy.  This way you can follow my lead and catch up too.  I have lots of ideas, and on my Close To My Heart website, I will have all the products to keep you going.  I will also show you how to incorporate your older craft items to use them up and clear space for many new, exciting products!
  Hopefully this year will also bring many opportunities for classes, shows, and crops.  That's where you all come in for help.  Give me a call or shoot me an email...we will get a fun gathering set up for you right away!
  Happy New Year....and Happy Crafting to all!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment