CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rainy Days!

  Rainy days are a crafters best friend!  I think this statement is true...if you disagree I will take a moment to convince you!  
 With rainy days come...
 - sleepy babies and sleepy kids, a perfect day for them to watch a movie while you play.
 - no reason to go outside for that walk or jog, so just stay in and play!
 - great excuse to cancel plans for anything....stay in and PLAY!!!
  I hope this has convinced you.  I am going to take some time today to work on a few fun pages so you have some great inspiration on your rainy days!  I will be working with the Close To My Heart Flip Flaps.  They are a great way to fit more pictures on your page or even add some creative journaling.  I think you will really like them.  
  So, here we go...let's get crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment