CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

New Class, New Crops!!!

Hi Everyone!
I know I have been getting a little behind on my blogging, but I promise I will show you some new things this week that were worth the wait!
The first thing I want to share with everyone is......A CROP! I will be co-hosting a crop with a wonderful woman, Scrapi Traci! We want to hold a few small crops through the summer leading up to a mega, huge crop in the fall! We will have limited space for the small crops, so as soon as the date is posted....SIGN UP! They will be $45 a person. This will include a light brunch, a "linner" (lunch/dinner), door prizes, make and takes, use of tools (I have a ton!), and best of all use of a cricut expressions and about 10 or 15 cartridges! They will be all day crops on specific Saturdays through the summer from 9am-9pm. We would like to hold the first one on June 11....that's if you call and sign up!!! We have a second date option for June 25. Call or email me know so we can get everything set and the locations put together....our options on location are still open, they are all in Loudoun county. Email: sarah.ratchford@yahoo.com Phone: 571-643-3595

The second very cool thing I want to share with you....A CLASS!
I will be holding a card class in June! Samples will be posted early next week. It will be 4 cards with stamping, ribbon, and much more! The class is $25 a person. Space is limited. Dates are set for Friday June 17 from 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturday June 18 from 11am to 1pm. Call or email me to sign up!

Cash or check are the payments accepted for classes or crops. When you email or call me I will set up payment via mail or I can come pick up.

I am really excited to have crops and classes with everyone! I really can't wait to show all the beautiful papers and stamps to you! For a look at the papers and stamps Close to my Heart has to offer visit my website www.sarahratchfordjenkins.myctmh.com

Thanks for Reading!!!
-Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment