CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

June and July

I have finished some card samples for June and July!!  I have a 4 card class, the cost is $25, and the dates have changed to June 24 and July 1. Both classes will be the same and start at 6:30pm.  We should be able to finish up at 8:30pm.  The class uses all Close to My Heart paper and stamps!  They're super cute!  We will be using simple techniques as well as some fun work with acetate and what I like to call "fussy cutting"!  "Fussy cutting" is not as hard as it sounds, and it adds a really fun, inexpensive way to add something to all your paper crafting projects!  There are only 6 spaces available for each class, so send me an email as soon as you can to sign up! (Cash or Checks are excepted)
I am also running a couple specials right now. The first is an absolutely free gift with purchase!!!  Any purchase, for any amount and you will get your own set of My Creations A-door-ables for FREE!!!!!  They can be used on cards, scrapbooks, or any projects where you want to add a little something extra!  You can stamp them, paint them, cover them in paper.....they're a really fun little addition to you paper crafting project!

The second special I have is super HUGE!!!  If you buy one of the Close to My Heart workshop kits, you will get a voucher for a FREE one on one class with me!!!  That means I will help you with your kit and allow you the use of my many, many tools!!!  I have a cricut expressions, crop-a-dile, scissors, punches, paints, inks, flowers.....and more!!!!!   Call or email today!!!   

These specials end June 30th!!!  The voucher you receive is good for one year from day of purchase!!!
Email: sarah.ratchford@yahoo.com

Call: 571-643-3595





0 comments:

Post a Comment