CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Class!

After a crazy first half of the week, I am ready to get a card class posted here!  I am going to have a 4 card class, spring themed naturally! I am very excited about it, especially after spending the last three days visiting the DMV!!!  With this rainy day on top of it, I could really use some sunshine...even if it is in the form of a card!
I have some adorable stamps with little rain boots and umbrellas, beautiful flowers, really cute cupcakes, and more!  I should have these samples up by the weekend.  A date for the class will be decided by then as well!  I hope that you can make it.  There is going to be some fun techniques, and of course, there will be chocolate! I will be holding this one at my house...with only 6 spots available per class.  If there is interest, let me know if you want to hold a special class of your own at your home...or you can hold a special date at my house with a minimum of 4 people.
Contact me today!
sarah.ratchford@yahoo.com
(571) 643-3595

0 comments:

Post a Comment