CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mistletoe Card Workshop

Following my open house I will be holding a card workshop featuring Close to My Heart Mistletoe Paper Line.  It is such a pretty line...a little old world, a little modern!  It is so much fun to work with...the stamps are AMAZING!!!!  The workshop must be RSVP'd to and is a cost of $25...which I can take over the phone.  If you can't make it, but you still want to make these beautiful cards the full kit can be purchased through me or my website for $29.95 (plus s&h).  I really hope to see you there!  Call or email for further details! 
When: November 21, 2010   5:30pm-7pm
Where:21930 Bayard Terr. Ashburn, VA 20148
Email:sarah.ratchford@yahoo.com
Phone:571-643-3595

 To schedule your very own event...home party, class, workshop...whatever you'd like...let me know!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment