CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Just Starting

I am just starting out with a new adventure in paper crafting.  After about 8 years of paper crafting experience...including but not limited to...scrapbooks, card making, altered arts, & invitations, I have decided to really put myself out there and help others to become just as creative!  I love to put my photo memories into something special.  I love the feeling when someone opens a gift or card and realizes you made it special...just for them.  I want others to enjoy the same feelings!  So, I have made the decision to sell Close to My Heart stamping and paper products, teach classes, and (for those who refuse to craft ;-)) make projects for other people.  I hope you enjoy my pictures, musings, and otherwise "fun stuff" that I come across on a day to day basis!   Enjoy...and keep crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment