CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Classes, Products, New Things to Learn!

I am so excited to get started with Close to My Heart.  I have a class scheduled for November 5...and an Open House in the works for November 6.  It will be a busy weekend, but I really want to get in as much as I can before baby number two makes her debut!  So make sure you mark your calendar for November 6 from 4pm-6pm.  I will be offering a make and take, showing some beautiful samples, and giving everyone the opportunity to ask any questions they might have.  There will also be a shameless amount of chocolate available, as well as some yummy fall treats.  RSVP to my email: sarah.ratchford@yahoo.com.  I can't wait to see you all there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment