CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Open House Event!

I am holding my first Close to My Heart event...an OPEN HOUSE!!!!
When: November 21, 2010   2pm-4:30pm
Where: 21930 Bayard Terr. Ashburn, VA
I am so excited to do this.  I  can't wait to share with all of you the beautiful things that you can make (or have me make for you).  I will be giving away a door prize for the day, a goodie bag for anyone who shows up, and a make and take card.  I hope to see a lot of people there so that I can share my excitement.  Check out the new Magnifique paper line...it's what I will be using for the make and take.  Such a beautiful line of paper...all blues, greens, & browns...mixed together with peacock feathers...it just screams at you to create something beautiful!  RSVP to this event today!
Email: sarah.ratchford@yahoo.com
Phone: 571-643-3595

0 comments:

Post a Comment